Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Lots of snow waiting for skiers
Late Saturday morning there were few vehicles traveling on Route 16 through the ski town, but the road was in good, if not yet perfect, condition. State plow trucks were out in force.
On Sunday Cranmore Mountain, which picked up 17 inches in the storm, hosts Hope on the Slopes, a Race to Beat Cancer event. Participants and spectators should have good day at the race - the forecast is for sunny skies and highs in the low 30s.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Sen. Rand Paul in NH: Too early for judgments in IRS probe - 1
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Gregg named CEO of Wall Street lobbying group - 1
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name