Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Lots of snow waiting for skiers
Traffic was very light for a February Saturday around 10 a.m. in North Conway Village. The area got more than a foot of the most beautiful fresh powder snow, a welcome sight in ski country. (Sara Young-Knox)
Late Saturday morning there were few vehicles traveling on Route 16 through the ski town, but the road was in good, if not yet perfect, condition. State plow trucks were out in force.
On Sunday Cranmore Mountain, which picked up 17 inches in the storm, hosts Hope on the Slopes, a Race to Beat Cancer event. Participants and spectators should have good day at the race - the forecast is for sunny skies and highs in the low 30s.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm