Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Lots of snow waiting for skiers
Late Saturday morning there were few vehicles traveling on Route 16 through the ski town, but the road was in good, if not yet perfect, condition. State plow trucks were out in force.
On Sunday Cranmore Mountain, which picked up 17 inches in the storm, hosts Hope on the Slopes, a Race to Beat Cancer event. Participants and spectators should have good day at the race - the forecast is for sunny skies and highs in the low 30s.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 8
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 6
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 1
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally