Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
18 inches of snow so far in Londonderry, but few mishaps
Despite the heavy snow, town emergency officials said there are no reported outages at this time.
Local police reported very few weather-related incidents. A minor two-car collision was reported at the Route 28 and Stonehenge Road intersection mid-afternoon yesterday.
A motorist lost control of his vehicle and slid off the roadway near Buttrick Road shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Emergency officials are urging residents to stay off the roads throughout the remainder of the storm today and during the clean-up phase.
Those with snow-related emergencies are encouraged to call the Londonderry Police Department at 432-1118 or the Londonderry Fire Department at 432-1124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 3
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition