Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
18 inches of snow so far in Londonderry, but few mishaps
Despite the heavy snow, town emergency officials said there are no reported outages at this time.
Local police reported very few weather-related incidents. A minor two-car collision was reported at the Route 28 and Stonehenge Road intersection mid-afternoon yesterday.
A motorist lost control of his vehicle and slid off the roadway near Buttrick Road shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Emergency officials are urging residents to stay off the roads throughout the remainder of the storm today and during the clean-up phase.
Those with snow-related emergencies are encouraged to call the Londonderry Police Department at 432-1118 or the Londonderry Fire Department at 432-1124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three teens sent to area hospitals after crash on Blackwater Road at Rochester-Dover border - 0
- Neighborhood group presents award to Manchester police - 0
- Good Samaritans track down man accused of stealing purse - 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS leads police to truck; vehicle breaks lead to arrest - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Brian’s Ride Home benefits Afghanistan veteran - 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 3
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt