Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
18 inches of snow so far in Londonderry, but few mishaps
Despite the heavy snow, town emergency officials said there are no reported outages at this time.
Local police reported very few weather-related incidents. A minor two-car collision was reported at the Route 28 and Stonehenge Road intersection mid-afternoon yesterday.
A motorist lost control of his vehicle and slid off the roadway near Buttrick Road shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Emergency officials are urging residents to stay off the roads throughout the remainder of the storm today and during the clean-up phase.
Those with snow-related emergencies are encouraged to call the Londonderry Police Department at 432-1118 or the Londonderry Fire Department at 432-1124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: For what should Americans die? - 0
- Your Turn, NH: Common Core will be a costly burden for students, taxpayers - 10
- Jonah Goldberg: The IRS was only following Obama's lead - 15
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: Redacted truth, subjunctive outrage - 0
- David Harsanyi: Get the IRS out of the speech business altogether - 10
- Another View -- Ryan Gallagher: The U.S. government spies on reporters all too frequently - 4
- John Stossel: Who has true grit anymore? - 0
- Another View: New Hampshire would take a risky bet on casinos - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name