Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
18 inches of snow so far in Londonderry, but few mishaps
Despite the heavy snow, town emergency officials said there are no reported outages at this time.
Local police reported very few weather-related incidents. A minor two-car collision was reported at the Route 28 and Stonehenge Road intersection mid-afternoon yesterday.
A motorist lost control of his vehicle and slid off the roadway near Buttrick Road shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Emergency officials are urging residents to stay off the roads throughout the remainder of the storm today and during the clean-up phase.
Those with snow-related emergencies are encouraged to call the Londonderry Police Department at 432-1118 or the Londonderry Fire Department at 432-1124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's