Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
18 inches of snow so far in Londonderry, but few mishaps
Despite the heavy snow, town emergency officials said there are no reported outages at this time.
Local police reported very few weather-related incidents. A minor two-car collision was reported at the Route 28 and Stonehenge Road intersection mid-afternoon yesterday.
A motorist lost control of his vehicle and slid off the roadway near Buttrick Road shortly before 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Emergency officials are urging residents to stay off the roads throughout the remainder of the storm today and during the clean-up phase.
Those with snow-related emergencies are encouraged to call the Londonderry Police Department at 432-1118 or the Londonderry Fire Department at 432-1124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 13
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
School fights mascot battle
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior