Fortune: Is Dennis Kozlowski about to be freed on parole?
Justice Carol Huff dismissively called the board's findings "almost entirely conclusory," which would require her "speculation to attempt to understand how it was decided that the granting of parole would deprecate the seriousness of [Kozlowski's] offense and undermine respect for law, or affect public safety and welfare."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid