Fortune: Is Dennis Kozlowski about to be freed on parole?
Justice Carol Huff dismissively called the board's findings "almost entirely conclusory," which would require her "speculation to attempt to understand how it was decided that the granting of parole would deprecate the seriousness of [Kozlowski's] offense and undermine respect for law, or affect public safety and welfare."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house