Fortune: Is Dennis Kozlowski about to be freed on parole?
Justice Carol Huff dismissively called the board's findings "almost entirely conclusory," which would require her "speculation to attempt to understand how it was decided that the granting of parole would deprecate the seriousness of [Kozlowski's] offense and undermine respect for law, or affect public safety and welfare."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 2
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 1
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?