Fortune: Is Dennis Kozlowski about to be freed on parole?
Justice Carol Huff dismissively called the board's findings "almost entirely conclusory," which would require her "speculation to attempt to understand how it was decided that the granting of parole would deprecate the seriousness of [Kozlowski's] offense and undermine respect for law, or affect public safety and welfare."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Goffstown police sergeant fights suspension
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides