Fortune: Is Dennis Kozlowski about to be freed on parole?
Justice Carol Huff dismissively called the board's findings "almost entirely conclusory," which would require her "speculation to attempt to understand how it was decided that the granting of parole would deprecate the seriousness of [Kozlowski's] offense and undermine respect for law, or affect public safety and welfare."
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty