Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Goffstown police hunt armed robbers
The men entered the store brandishing a black firearm and demanding cash, according to police. Once they had the money, the men ran from the store, toward the Rockland Avenue area, police say.
Both suspects are described as white males, one is 6’ 2” medium build last seen wearing all black clothing and a black ski mask. The other is described as approximately 5’ 8” medium build. He was dressed in all black clothing and wearing a ski mask.
Goffstown police are asking anyone with information to contact them at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917