Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man arrested after robbery at Epping Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, admitted he held up the grocery store in the Brickyard Square shopping center on Route 125, according to police Sgt. Rich Cote.
Officers responded to the store just after 3 p.m. Saturday to investigate after the holdup alarm was activated.
Witnesses told police that a man approached an employee at the customer service window and handed her a note demanding money, Cote said. He also threatened to harm her, Cote said.
After fleeing the store with an undetermined amount of cash, police issued a statewide bulletin to law enforcement agencies with a description of the suspect’s car and license plate number.
A short time later, a Barrington police officer spotted a car matching the description of the suspect’s vehicle.
Cote said the driver, later identified as Dubois, tried to elude the officer and eventually crashed.
Dubois was arrested, after obtaining a search warrant police found clothes used in the robbery in the vehicle, Cote said. The stolen money also was recovered.
Dubois confessed to the robbery during an interview with Epping police, Cote said, and is being held at Strafford County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917