Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested after robbery at Epping Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, admitted he held up the grocery store in the Brickyard Square shopping center on Route 125, according to police Sgt. Rich Cote.
Officers responded to the store just after 3 p.m. Saturday to investigate after the holdup alarm was activated.
Witnesses told police that a man approached an employee at the customer service window and handed her a note demanding money, Cote said. He also threatened to harm her, Cote said.
After fleeing the store with an undetermined amount of cash, police issued a statewide bulletin to law enforcement agencies with a description of the suspect’s car and license plate number.
A short time later, a Barrington police officer spotted a car matching the description of the suspect’s vehicle.
Cote said the driver, later identified as Dubois, tried to elude the officer and eventually crashed.
Dubois was arrested, after obtaining a search warrant police found clothes used in the robbery in the vehicle, Cote said. The stolen money also was recovered.
Dubois confessed to the robbery during an interview with Epping police, Cote said, and is being held at Strafford County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424