Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man arrested after robbery at Epping Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, admitted he held up the grocery store in the Brickyard Square shopping center on Route 125, according to police Sgt. Rich Cote.
Officers responded to the store just after 3 p.m. Saturday to investigate after the holdup alarm was activated.
Witnesses told police that a man approached an employee at the customer service window and handed her a note demanding money, Cote said. He also threatened to harm her, Cote said.
After fleeing the store with an undetermined amount of cash, police issued a statewide bulletin to law enforcement agencies with a description of the suspect’s car and license plate number.
A short time later, a Barrington police officer spotted a car matching the description of the suspect’s vehicle.
Cote said the driver, later identified as Dubois, tried to elude the officer and eventually crashed.
Dubois was arrested, after obtaining a search warrant police found clothes used in the robbery in the vehicle, Cote said. The stolen money also was recovered.
Dubois confessed to the robbery during an interview with Epping police, Cote said, and is being held at Strafford County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483