May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man arrested after robbery at Epping Market Basket
Eric Dubois, 32, admitted he held up the grocery store in the Brickyard Square shopping center on Route 125, according to police Sgt. Rich Cote.
Officers responded to the store just after 3 p.m. Saturday to investigate after the holdup alarm was activated.
Witnesses told police that a man approached an employee at the customer service window and handed her a note demanding money, Cote said. He also threatened to harm her, Cote said.
After fleeing the store with an undetermined amount of cash, police issued a statewide bulletin to law enforcement agencies with a description of the suspect’s car and license plate number.
A short time later, a Barrington police officer spotted a car matching the description of the suspect’s vehicle.
Cote said the driver, later identified as Dubois, tried to elude the officer and eventually crashed.
Dubois was arrested, after obtaining a search warrant police found clothes used in the robbery in the vehicle, Cote said. The stolen money also was recovered.
Dubois confessed to the robbery during an interview with Epping police, Cote said, and is being held at Strafford County jail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424