TORONTO, Feb. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - Crius Energy Trust ("Crius Energy" or the "Trust") (TSX:KWH.UN) announced that Crius Energy, LLC (the "Company"), through its wholly-owned subsidiary FairPoint Energy LLC, has entered into an agreement with PNE Energy Supply LLC to acquire a portfolio consisting of approximately 8,500 residential and small commercial customer accounts in New Hampshire (the "NH Acquisition"). FairPoint Energy is currently licenced to sell and market electricity in New Hampshire. The NH Acquisition closed on February 6, 2013. The Trust indirectly owns a 26.8% ownership interest in the Company.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment