New Hampshire Union Leader, Sunday News staffs win awards
Michael Cousineau won first place for Transportation Reporting, daily newspapers, for an in-depth look at the Interstate-93 widening project.
Nancy West, Shawne K. Wickham, Paul Feely and Jason Schreiber won second place in Investigative Reporting for a series on DWI multiple offenders.
Wickham and correspondent Kimberly Houghton placed third in Environmental Reporting for a look at household hazardous waste collections.
West also received honorable mention in the Right-to-Know category.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rabid raccoons in Hanover raise ‘rabies season’ concerns - 0
- This week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Wounded during Gilford chicken coop raid, bear is euthanized - 3
- Epping dump cats left on their own - 47
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Animal rights group finds butterfly release at kindness rally kind of cruel - 10
- Bald eagle family takes up residence in Manchester - 4
- Auto dealership employees give stray parakeet new lease on life - 0
- Big Cat Coffees website accepts NH Humane Society donations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 23
- Updated: House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs an ounce or under - 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should adultery remain a crime under U.S. military law?
- Total Votes: 641