New Hampshire Union Leader, Sunday News staffs win awards
Michael Cousineau won first place for Transportation Reporting, daily newspapers, for an in-depth look at the Interstate-93 widening project.
Nancy West, Shawne K. Wickham, Paul Feely and Jason Schreiber won second place in Investigative Reporting for a series on DWI multiple offenders.
Wickham and correspondent Kimberly Houghton placed third in Environmental Reporting for a look at household hazardous waste collections.
West also received honorable mention in the Right-to-Know category.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Livingston runs promote post-Marathon healing - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tourney time nears for JVs, too - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Enigmatic B's, promising Sea Dogs - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Trinity AD stepping down - 0
- Vin Sylvia: UNH influence at Yukica dinner - 0
- Atkinson's Leavitt will return to defend title in NH Golf Association's 110th State Amateur Tournament - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?