New Hampshire Union Leader, Sunday News staffs win awards
Michael Cousineau won first place for Transportation Reporting, daily newspapers, for an in-depth look at the Interstate-93 widening project.
Nancy West, Shawne K. Wickham, Paul Feely and Jason Schreiber won second place in Investigative Reporting for a series on DWI multiple offenders.
Wickham and correspondent Kimberly Houghton placed third in Environmental Reporting for a look at household hazardous waste collections.
West also received honorable mention in the Right-to-Know category.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
- Crotched Mountain honors its farming roots with tree farm honor - 0
- 'Our lost duck friends' remembered - 23
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- Manchester school board to take a closer look at lice policy - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Yet another must-win scenario for men's hockey team - 0
- Nashua mayor to aldermen: Don’t alter rules on city contracts - 0
- Merrimack-Trinity semifinal to be followed by Memorial-Central in Div. I basketball - 0
- Pinkerton-Londonderry rivalry set for Div. I hockey semifinal - 1
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Parking lot study to go before Peterborough voters - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
For New Hampshire towns, it’s time to vote
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Blue shame: Obamacare's big change
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal