Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
A crash, a flight and a police assault lands Manchester man in cuffs
The crash happened about 11 p.m. just south of Cedar Street. Both the pole and the abandoned vehicle were heavily damaged.
A witness provided police with a description of two men seen leaving the crash site. A short time later, officers saw two men fitting the description in the area of Orange and Union streets. One of them was identified by police as Michael Grollimund, 23, of 125 Orange St., who officers said was under the influence of alcohol.
Officers struggled with Grollimund as they were arresting him but ultimately handcuffed him. While waiting for the transport van, police said Grollimund became agitated, and when Officer James Powers attempted to pull him up to a standing position, Grollimund kicked him in the chest. A second struggle took place and Grollimund complied with officers' orders only after he was pepper-sprayed, police said.
Grollimund is charged with conduct after an accident, OUIL, resisting arrest and simple assault. The probation department also put a hold on him for a probation violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424