Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
A crash, a flight and a police assault lands Manchester man in cuffs
The crash happened about 11 p.m. just south of Cedar Street. Both the pole and the abandoned vehicle were heavily damaged.
A witness provided police with a description of two men seen leaving the crash site. A short time later, officers saw two men fitting the description in the area of Orange and Union streets. One of them was identified by police as Michael Grollimund, 23, of 125 Orange St., who officers said was under the influence of alcohol.
Officers struggled with Grollimund as they were arresting him but ultimately handcuffed him. While waiting for the transport van, police said Grollimund became agitated, and when Officer James Powers attempted to pull him up to a standing position, Grollimund kicked him in the chest. A second struggle took place and Grollimund complied with officers' orders only after he was pepper-sprayed, police said.
Grollimund is charged with conduct after an accident, OUIL, resisting arrest and simple assault. The probation department also put a hold on him for a probation violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424