Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
A crash, a flight and a police assault lands Manchester man in cuffs
The crash happened about 11 p.m. just south of Cedar Street. Both the pole and the abandoned vehicle were heavily damaged.
A witness provided police with a description of two men seen leaving the crash site. A short time later, officers saw two men fitting the description in the area of Orange and Union streets. One of them was identified by police as Michael Grollimund, 23, of 125 Orange St., who officers said was under the influence of alcohol.
Officers struggled with Grollimund as they were arresting him but ultimately handcuffed him. While waiting for the transport van, police said Grollimund became agitated, and when Officer James Powers attempted to pull him up to a standing position, Grollimund kicked him in the chest. A second struggle took place and Grollimund complied with officers' orders only after he was pepper-sprayed, police said.
Grollimund is charged with conduct after an accident, OUIL, resisting arrest and simple assault. The probation department also put a hold on him for a probation violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424