Freshman Rosinski leads Pinkerton past Nashua North
NHIAA box scores, summaries from Feb. 10
Nashua South 66, Bishop Guertin 51: In Nashua in a game played at North North, Jack Preston netted 22 points for South (9-3). Tim Preston scored 11 points while Dave Dunham and Nick Penkala each netted 10. South begins a four-game road trip that starts in Dover Tuesday. Bishop Guertin lost its third straight game to fall to 8-4.
Merrimack 50, West 30: Shayne Bourque scored 12 and Austin Franzen dropped in 10 to lead a balanced Tomahawk attack Sunday in Manchester. Merrimack pulled away with a 17-5 second-quarter effort. The Merrimack defense held West to single-digit scoring in the first three quarters. Nolan Flynn scored 16 points for West.
Trinity 2, Exeter 1: Mitch Myers scored in the first and third periods and Trinity (10-3-1) avoided an upset bid by hard-working Exeter (3-10) at the Sullivan Ice Arena in Goffstown. Cam Johnson had a first period goal for Exeter. Jacob Zimmerman made 26 saves for Trinity in the win while Colin Seeley turned aside 33 shots for the Blue Hawks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Livingston runs promote post-Marathon healing - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Series key starts, ends with 'Z' - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tourney time nears for JVs, too - 0
- Vin Sylvia: Enigmatic B's, promising Sea Dogs - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Trinity AD stepping down - 0
- Vin Sylvia: UNH influence at Yukica dinner - 0
- Atkinson's Leavitt will return to defend title in NH Golf Association's 110th State Amateur Tournament - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time