Freshman Rosinski leads Pinkerton past Nashua North
NHIAA box scores, summaries from Feb. 10
Nashua South 66, Bishop Guertin 51: In Nashua in a game played at North North, Jack Preston netted 22 points for South (9-3). Tim Preston scored 11 points while Dave Dunham and Nick Penkala each netted 10. South begins a four-game road trip that starts in Dover Tuesday. Bishop Guertin lost its third straight game to fall to 8-4.
Merrimack 50, West 30: Shayne Bourque scored 12 and Austin Franzen dropped in 10 to lead a balanced Tomahawk attack Sunday in Manchester. Merrimack pulled away with a 17-5 second-quarter effort. The Merrimack defense held West to single-digit scoring in the first three quarters. Nolan Flynn scored 16 points for West.
Trinity 2, Exeter 1: Mitch Myers scored in the first and third periods and Trinity (10-3-1) avoided an upset bid by hard-working Exeter (3-10) at the Sullivan Ice Arena in Goffstown. Cam Johnson had a first period goal for Exeter. Jacob Zimmerman made 26 saves for Trinity in the win while Colin Seeley turned aside 33 shots for the Blue Hawks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 0
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 0
- Nashua aviation company looks for danger on ground - 0
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial replica wall on display - 0
- NFL-sponsored health program honors Milford High School staff - 0
- John Stossel: Sublet my people go - 0
- Search continues for gadabout steer in Epping - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Pease chosen to receive refueling tanker