Social Media for the Fun of It offered by Loeb School
MANCHESTER - The Nackey S. Loeb School of Communications is offering a half-day workshop to help unlock the mysteries of Facebook.
The workshop, "Social Media For the Fun of It," is being offered twice at the school on Saturday, March 2. The first session runs 9-noon and will be repeated from 12:30-3:30. The fee is $30 per person.
Instructor Judi Window will concentrate on using Facebook to keep up with family and friends. The workshop also will include easy-to-use ideas for organizing your desktop, finding links and video and keeping your online world simple!
The session is intended for people who want to set up Facebook accounts or who already have an account, but want to learn how to use it better.
Each session is limited to 20 students. For more details and to register, go to www.loebschool.org or call 627-0005.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.