Home » Opinion » Editorials
Laconia Sled Dog Derby set for competition Feb. 22-24
Diane Lyman, spokesman for the race, said organizers decided late last month to postpone the race because there was no snow.
She said races can be held on ice, but enough snow is needed to allow for a snow hook, which allows a sled driver to brake. The three days of races draw anywhere from 30 to 45 teams, which come from New England, the Midwest and Canada.
For more information, visit www.lrsdc.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: A Riesling from the South Coast of Mass. - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing relative’s home - 0
- Attorney honored for work helping immigrants - 0
- New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett - 0
- Going on pothole patrol in Goffstown - 0
- Salem group continues push to raise money for bicycle path - 0
- Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail - 0
- Fish & Game Issues Warning about Life-threatening Polar Plunge Trend - 0
- Hooksett officials move to correct election error - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Attorney honored for work helping immigrants
New breakfast, lunch diner opens in Hooksett
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers