Abortion opponents plan 40-day rally outside Manchester clinic
Organizers of the nationwide campaign say it is a peaceful effort focused on prayer and fasting, which starts Tuesday and runs through March 24.
Participants will be asked to sign a statement of peace, pledging to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner, said Robert Melnyk, coordinator of the local campaign.
"We start this effort by drawing members of the community together to share the vision of '40 Days for Life,'" Melnyk said in a release.
For more information go to http://www.40daysforlife.com/manchester/
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America