Abortion opponents plan 40-day rally outside Manchester clinic
Organizers of the nationwide campaign say it is a peaceful effort focused on prayer and fasting, which starts Tuesday and runs through March 24.
Participants will be asked to sign a statement of peace, pledging to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner, said Robert Melnyk, coordinator of the local campaign.
"We start this effort by drawing members of the community together to share the vision of '40 Days for Life,'" Melnyk said in a release.
For more information go to http://www.40daysforlife.com/manchester/
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Extended Unity school project nearly completed - 0
- Saint Anselm commemorates 125 years with new art exhibit - 0
- Pinkerton gala marks school's 200th anniversary - 0
- Inventive teens in national spotlight today - 0
- Exchange program draws Chinese students to Pinkerton - 0
- Manchester business leaders urged to get involved in schools - 10
- School district at odds over distribution of 'pocket Constitutions' - 21
- New evaluations developed for Nashua teachers - 0
- Degree program offers savings to Manchester teachers - 3
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Manchester man arrested in Holiday Inn Express robbery - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 7
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- School lunch participation is down and food waste is up since the feds launched their war on childhood obesity. Should schools be required to serve healthier foods than many children eat at home?
- Total Votes: 1272