Abortion opponents plan 40-day rally outside Manchester clinic
Organizers of the nationwide campaign say it is a peaceful effort focused on prayer and fasting, which starts Tuesday and runs through March 24.
Participants will be asked to sign a statement of peace, pledging to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner, said Robert Melnyk, coordinator of the local campaign.
"We start this effort by drawing members of the community together to share the vision of '40 Days for Life,'" Melnyk said in a release.
For more information go to http://www.40daysforlife.com/manchester/
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'