Abortion opponents plan 40-day rally outside Manchester clinic
Organizers of the nationwide campaign say it is a peaceful effort focused on prayer and fasting, which starts Tuesday and runs through March 24.
Participants will be asked to sign a statement of peace, pledging to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner, said Robert Melnyk, coordinator of the local campaign.
"We start this effort by drawing members of the community together to share the vision of '40 Days for Life,'" Melnyk said in a release.
For more information go to http://www.40daysforlife.com/manchester/
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'