May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester teen robbed of iPod, cell phone
The robbery happened just before 6:30 p.m. as the teens were walking on Somerville Street, near Belmont Street. Two men approached them and one of them demanded their belongings and indicated his companion had a gun, although police said no weapon was shown.
One of the teens gave up his iPod nano and Galaxy S3 cell phone and the men left. The robbers were last seen leaving in an older dark-colored, four-door sedan driven by a third person who was possibly wearing a red sweatshirt.
Police learned about the robbery when it was called in from a Clay Street address where they met with the two boys.
The first robber is described as a white man in his 40s, about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and dark "stubble" on his face. He was wearing a dark-colored vest and a green "beanie" style hat.
The second man, who allegedly had a gun, is described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s with an average height and build. He was wearing a camouflage shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424