June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester teen robbed of iPod, cell phone
The robbery happened just before 6:30 p.m. as the teens were walking on Somerville Street, near Belmont Street. Two men approached them and one of them demanded their belongings and indicated his companion had a gun, although police said no weapon was shown.
One of the teens gave up his iPod nano and Galaxy S3 cell phone and the men left. The robbers were last seen leaving in an older dark-colored, four-door sedan driven by a third person who was possibly wearing a red sweatshirt.
Police learned about the robbery when it was called in from a Clay Street address where they met with the two boys.
The first robber is described as a white man in his 40s, about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and dark "stubble" on his face. He was wearing a dark-colored vest and a green "beanie" style hat.
The second man, who allegedly had a gun, is described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s with an average height and build. He was wearing a camouflage shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424