Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester teen robbed of iPod, cell phone
The robbery happened just before 6:30 p.m. as the teens were walking on Somerville Street, near Belmont Street. Two men approached them and one of them demanded their belongings and indicated his companion had a gun, although police said no weapon was shown.
One of the teens gave up his iPod nano and Galaxy S3 cell phone and the men left. The robbers were last seen leaving in an older dark-colored, four-door sedan driven by a third person who was possibly wearing a red sweatshirt.
Police learned about the robbery when it was called in from a Clay Street address where they met with the two boys.
The first robber is described as a white man in his 40s, about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and dark "stubble" on his face. He was wearing a dark-colored vest and a green "beanie" style hat.
The second man, who allegedly had a gun, is described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s with an average height and build. He was wearing a camouflage shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heat cruise past Celtics, snap losing skid - 0
- More airstrikes target Pakistani Taliban militants - 0
- President Obama says Sony hack not an act of war - 0
- All safe following early-morning Manchester blaze on West Side - 0
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
A new era for Nashua's police force
UNH loses to Illinois State
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483