Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester teen robbed of iPod, cell phone
The robbery happened just before 6:30 p.m. as the teens were walking on Somerville Street, near Belmont Street. Two men approached them and one of them demanded their belongings and indicated his companion had a gun, although police said no weapon was shown.
One of the teens gave up his iPod nano and Galaxy S3 cell phone and the men left. The robbers were last seen leaving in an older dark-colored, four-door sedan driven by a third person who was possibly wearing a red sweatshirt.
Police learned about the robbery when it was called in from a Clay Street address where they met with the two boys.
The first robber is described as a white man in his 40s, about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and dark "stubble" on his face. He was wearing a dark-colored vest and a green "beanie" style hat.
The second man, who allegedly had a gun, is described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s with an average height and build. He was wearing a camouflage shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 12
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483