Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester teen robbed of iPod, cell phone
The robbery happened just before 6:30 p.m. as the teens were walking on Somerville Street, near Belmont Street. Two men approached them and one of them demanded their belongings and indicated his companion had a gun, although police said no weapon was shown.
One of the teens gave up his iPod nano and Galaxy S3 cell phone and the men left. The robbers were last seen leaving in an older dark-colored, four-door sedan driven by a third person who was possibly wearing a red sweatshirt.
Police learned about the robbery when it was called in from a Clay Street address where they met with the two boys.
The first robber is described as a white man in his 40s, about 6-foot-3 with a slender build and dark "stubble" on his face. He was wearing a dark-colored vest and a green "beanie" style hat.
The second man, who allegedly had a gun, is described as a clean-shaven white man in his 40s with an average height and build. He was wearing a camouflage shirt and khaki pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 634-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 1
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 1
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon - 5
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917