Ayotte earns a mention on Iran's PressTV for Syria stance - 'The lady from New Hampshire'
"General Petraeus is now widely reported to have been a big partisan of intervening and of course we have got this angry group of senators, the three amigos, right now it is McCain and Lindsey Graham and Ayotte, the lady from New Hampshire. They are all calling for heavy weapons to be given to these rebels. I do not think that the Republicans will get their way. I think right now this situation is undecided. Obama is vacillating. Obama is leading from behind and waiting for developments and I think that the most important development would be a significant partial collapse of the rebellionÖ "
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty