Ayotte earns a mention on Iran's PressTV for Syria stance - 'The lady from New Hampshire'
"General Petraeus is now widely reported to have been a big partisan of intervening and of course we have got this angry group of senators, the three amigos, right now it is McCain and Lindsey Graham and Ayotte, the lady from New Hampshire. They are all calling for heavy weapons to be given to these rebels. I do not think that the Republicans will get their way. I think right now this situation is undecided. Obama is vacillating. Obama is leading from behind and waiting for developments and I think that the most important development would be a significant partial collapse of the rebellion… "
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
- Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry - 0
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands