"General Petraeus is now widely reported to have been a big partisan of intervening and of course we have got this angry group of senators, the three amigos, right now it is McCain and Lindsey Graham and Ayotte, the lady from New Hampshire. They are all calling for heavy weapons to be given to these rebels. I do not think that the Republicans will get their way. I think right now this situation is undecided. Obama is vacillating. Obama is leading from behind and waiting for developments and I think that the most important development would be a significant partial collapse of the rebellion… "CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment