Burton says he will 'be back under full steam shortly'
NORTH COUNTRY Ė Executive Councilor Raymond Burton yesterday said he has curable kidney cancer and will curtail his activities for the next two to three months while undergoing treatment.
But the indefatigable Burton said he expects "to be back under full steam shortly".
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
- Memorial Day services, events around NH - 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease