Renaissance Technologies cuts Sturm Ruger stake by 44%
Renaissance Technologies Corp. has just reduced its stake in gun maker Sturm, Ruger & Company (NYSE:RGR) according to a 13G filed with the SEC. The famous hedge fund now owns 480,900 shares or 2.51% of Sturm, Ruger & Company (NYSE:RGR). A 13F filed at the end of the third quarter showed the hedge fund with a 4.44% stake (the sale is a decrease of approximately 43%).
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target