May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Prosecutors: Drug dealing was all in the Manchester family
Prosecutors disclosed the details Wednesday in announcing the sentencing of Inez Rodriguez, 43, of Manchester in U.S. District Court in Concord.
She will serve 12 months in federal prison and two years of supervised release for distribution of oxycodone and crack-cocaine, according to a statement issued by New Hampshire U.S. Attorney John Kacavas.
Her son, Felix Fernandez, was a large-scale Percocet distributor, supplying both Rodriguez and his grandmother, Aida "Abuela" Marquez with Percocet for distribution.
Percocet was distributed from the homes of each of the three family members, prosecutors said.
The FBI Safe Streets Gang Task Force and the Manchester police Special Investigation Unit headed the investigation into the network, prosecutors said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 21
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424