May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Police: Man claimed to have bomb during Lebanon drug store robbery try
Police said Stanley Sousa, 22, went into the store at 4:44 a.m. Wednesday and said he would detonate what he called a bomb if he did not receive drugs. He ended up leaving with nothing and was arrested later Wednesday by police in Hartford, Vt., police said.
Police said Debra Pitts, 27, of Lebanon, and Brian Lewis, 21, of West Lebanon, helped Sousa write a robbery note and drove him to the store. They were each charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424