Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester SWAT arrest yields guns, drugs and a mandolin
Israel Cruz, 41, and Elmer Valladares Rivera, 29, both of 159 Concord St., were arrested after SWAT pulled over their car at 8:20 a.m. at Dix and Belmont streets.
Both men were wanted on warrants charging them with five counts each of sale of a narcotic drug. Investigators also seized $1,500 in cash that Rivera had on him.
Later, SWAT searched the men's Concord Street residence where they recovered 5.3 grams of heroin, nine oxycodone tablets and a loaded .44 caliber handgun. Additionally, they found a $775 mandolin, with a price tag from Ted Herbert's Music and Arts Center on Elm Street still attached to it. Police determined the Eastman Mandolin MD 505 was stolen from the store sometime late last year.
Cruz and Rivera declined to meet with the bail commissioner and were subsequently held without bail at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday at 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424