Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester SWAT arrest yields guns, drugs and a mandolin
Israel Cruz, 41, and Elmer Valladares Rivera, 29, both of 159 Concord St., were arrested after SWAT pulled over their car at 8:20 a.m. at Dix and Belmont streets.
Both men were wanted on warrants charging them with five counts each of sale of a narcotic drug. Investigators also seized $1,500 in cash that Rivera had on him.
Later, SWAT searched the men's Concord Street residence where they recovered 5.3 grams of heroin, nine oxycodone tablets and a loaded .44 caliber handgun. Additionally, they found a $775 mandolin, with a price tag from Ted Herbert's Music and Arts Center on Elm Street still attached to it. Police determined the Eastman Mandolin MD 505 was stolen from the store sometime late last year.
Cruz and Rivera declined to meet with the bail commissioner and were subsequently held without bail at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday at 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief