May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester SWAT arrest yields guns, drugs and a mandolin
Israel Cruz, 41, and Elmer Valladares Rivera, 29, both of 159 Concord St., were arrested after SWAT pulled over their car at 8:20 a.m. at Dix and Belmont streets.
Both men were wanted on warrants charging them with five counts each of sale of a narcotic drug. Investigators also seized $1,500 in cash that Rivera had on him.
Later, SWAT searched the men's Concord Street residence where they recovered 5.3 grams of heroin, nine oxycodone tablets and a loaded .44 caliber handgun. Additionally, they found a $775 mandolin, with a price tag from Ted Herbert's Music and Arts Center on Elm Street still attached to it. Police determined the Eastman Mandolin MD 505 was stolen from the store sometime late last year.
Cruz and Rivera declined to meet with the bail commissioner and were subsequently held without bail at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday at 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 2
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 12
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424