Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester SWAT arrest yields guns, drugs and a mandolin
Elmer Valladares Rivera , 29, left, and Israel Cruz, 41, both of 159 Concord St., were arrested after SWAT pulled over their car at 8:20 a.m. at Dix and Belmont streets.
Israel Cruz, 41, and Elmer Valladares Rivera, 29, both of 159 Concord St., were arrested after SWAT pulled over their car at 8:20 a.m. at Dix and Belmont streets.
Both men were wanted on warrants charging them with five counts each of sale of a narcotic drug. Investigators also seized $1,500 in cash that Rivera had on him.
Later, SWAT searched the men's Concord Street residence where they recovered 5.3 grams of heroin, nine oxycodone tablets and a loaded .44 caliber handgun. Additionally, they found a $775 mandolin, with a price tag from Ted Herbert's Music and Arts Center on Elm Street still attached to it. Police determined the Eastman Mandolin MD 505 was stolen from the store sometime late last year.
Cruz and Rivera declined to meet with the bail commissioner and were subsequently held without bail at Valley Street jail pending arraignment Wednesday at 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917