June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Concord police release photos, seek help solving Walmart theft
The theft happened on Jan. 9 about 2:50 p.m. at the 34 Loudon Road store.
A man and woman were recorded on surveillance video exiting a silver minivan and entering the store. The man loitered near the front of the store while the woman went into the aisles and selected an electric toothbrush, replacement heads for it, four pillowcase sets and a bed sheet.
She put the items into a shopping cart and covered them with a sweatshirt. She later left the store without paying for the items. The man left at the same time.
They met up in the parking lot where the woman gave the man the stolen merchandise. He then went back into the the store, returned the stolen merchandize and received more than $300 in store credit for them.
The two later were seen getting back into the silver minivan, which left the parking lot. Police believe a third person was in the van but no description is available of that individual.
Police released photos of the man and woman, taken from the store's surveillance system, and is asking the public for help in identifying them.
Anyone with information about the theft or the individuals in the photos is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 603-226-3100, submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com or Txt TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424