May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Concord police release photos, seek help solving Walmart theft
The theft happened on Jan. 9 about 2:50 p.m. at the 34 Loudon Road store.
A man and woman were recorded on surveillance video exiting a silver minivan and entering the store. The man loitered near the front of the store while the woman went into the aisles and selected an electric toothbrush, replacement heads for it, four pillowcase sets and a bed sheet.
She put the items into a shopping cart and covered them with a sweatshirt. She later left the store without paying for the items. The man left at the same time.
They met up in the parking lot where the woman gave the man the stolen merchandise. He then went back into the the store, returned the stolen merchandize and received more than $300 in store credit for them.
The two later were seen getting back into the silver minivan, which left the parking lot. Police believe a third person was in the van but no description is available of that individual.
Police released photos of the man and woman, taken from the store's surveillance system, and is asking the public for help in identifying them.
Anyone with information about the theft or the individuals in the photos is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 603-226-3100, submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com or Txt TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 5
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424