Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Concord police release photos, seek help solving Walmart theft
The theft happened on Jan. 9 about 2:50 p.m. at the 34 Loudon Road store.
A man and woman were recorded on surveillance video exiting a silver minivan and entering the store. The man loitered near the front of the store while the woman went into the aisles and selected an electric toothbrush, replacement heads for it, four pillowcase sets and a bed sheet.
She put the items into a shopping cart and covered them with a sweatshirt. She later left the store without paying for the items. The man left at the same time.
They met up in the parking lot where the woman gave the man the stolen merchandise. He then went back into the the store, returned the stolen merchandize and received more than $300 in store credit for them.
The two later were seen getting back into the silver minivan, which left the parking lot. Police believe a third person was in the van but no description is available of that individual.
Police released photos of the man and woman, taken from the store's surveillance system, and is asking the public for help in identifying them.
Anyone with information about the theft or the individuals in the photos is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 603-226-3100, submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com or Txt TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 0
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 0
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483