May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Concord police release photos, seek help solving Walmart theft
The theft happened on Jan. 9 about 2:50 p.m. at the 34 Loudon Road store.
A man and woman were recorded on surveillance video exiting a silver minivan and entering the store. The man loitered near the front of the store while the woman went into the aisles and selected an electric toothbrush, replacement heads for it, four pillowcase sets and a bed sheet.
She put the items into a shopping cart and covered them with a sweatshirt. She later left the store without paying for the items. The man left at the same time.
They met up in the parking lot where the woman gave the man the stolen merchandise. He then went back into the the store, returned the stolen merchandize and received more than $300 in store credit for them.
The two later were seen getting back into the silver minivan, which left the parking lot. Police believe a third person was in the van but no description is available of that individual.
Police released photos of the man and woman, taken from the store's surveillance system, and is asking the public for help in identifying them.
Anyone with information about the theft or the individuals in the photos is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 603-226-3100, submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com or Txt TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
- UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice' - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Stonyfield founder tells FPU grads to ask, 'Why not?' - 0
- NH troopers help Boston victims - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424