Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Concord police release photos, seek help solving Walmart theft
The theft happened on Jan. 9 about 2:50 p.m. at the 34 Loudon Road store.
A man and woman were recorded on surveillance video exiting a silver minivan and entering the store. The man loitered near the front of the store while the woman went into the aisles and selected an electric toothbrush, replacement heads for it, four pillowcase sets and a bed sheet.
She put the items into a shopping cart and covered them with a sweatshirt. She later left the store without paying for the items. The man left at the same time.
They met up in the parking lot where the woman gave the man the stolen merchandise. He then went back into the the store, returned the stolen merchandize and received more than $300 in store credit for them.
The two later were seen getting back into the silver minivan, which left the parking lot. Police believe a third person was in the van but no description is available of that individual.
Police released photos of the man and woman, taken from the store's surveillance system, and is asking the public for help in identifying them.
Anyone with information about the theft or the individuals in the photos is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at 603-226-3100, submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com or Txt TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 1
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 2
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424