Home » News » Public Safety
Tanker rear-ends SUV in crash on I-93 South in Salem
No one was injured in the 6:40 a.m. crash.
State police said the SUV, operated by Bok Kim, 57, of Windham, was rear-ended by a tanker operated by Dany Brassard, 44, of Quebec, Canada.
Brassard was inattentive and following too closely so when the SUV slowed down, his truck rear-ended it, a state police news release said.
Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
Both vehicles were towed from the scene. About 50 feet of steel guardrail was damaged.
The crash is under investigation by Trooper Natalie Glisson of Troop B in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 1
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 10
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
License revocations for DWI announced