Home » News » Public Safety
Tanker rear-ends SUV in crash on I-93 South in Salem
No one was injured in the 6:40 a.m. crash.
State police said the SUV, operated by Bok Kim, 57, of Windham, was rear-ended by a tanker operated by Dany Brassard, 44, of Quebec, Canada.
Brassard was inattentive and following too closely so when the SUV slowed down, his truck rear-ended it, a state police news release said.
Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
Both vehicles were towed from the scene. About 50 feet of steel guardrail was damaged.
The crash is under investigation by Trooper Natalie Glisson of Troop B in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council