Home » News » Public Safety
Tanker rear-ends SUV in crash on I-93 South in Salem
No one was injured in the 6:40 a.m. crash.
State police said the SUV, operated by Bok Kim, 57, of Windham, was rear-ended by a tanker operated by Dany Brassard, 44, of Quebec, Canada.
Brassard was inattentive and following too closely so when the SUV slowed down, his truck rear-ended it, a state police news release said.
Speed and alcohol do not appear to be factors in the crash.
Both vehicles were towed from the scene. About 50 feet of steel guardrail was damaged.
The crash is under investigation by Trooper Natalie Glisson of Troop B in Bedford.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
- Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole - 0
- Wakefield woman killed in Milton crash - 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bonners host charity music festival in Portsmouth - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH to host New England governors, Eastern Canadian premiers in Mount Washington - 0
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
New Hampshire events starting on July 13